The Progressive Conservative Party of PEI is seeking a highly motivated individual who will perform a variety of administrative duties in support of the PC Party Provincial Executive.
The ideal candidate will be well-organized, courteous, reliable, have a strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism. They must demonstrate good technical, interpersonal, and communication skills with a strong customer focus. They must have strong problem-solving skills and be able to work autonomously with a high level of discretion. Must be bondable and have a valid driver’s license and a dependable vehicle.
- Ability to perform high-level office administrative skills such as accounting (Receivables, payables, receipts, monthly biannual, and year end reconciliations for party and districts in preparation for audits)
- Assist the field organizer with office administration duties such as managing social media accounts, sending emails to membership; assisting with fundraising activities; and coordinating and supervising volunteers
- Coordinate flow of information internally and with local district associations
- Relay emails, phone calls and messages and follow up when required
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- Determine and establish office procedures
- Greet visitors, ascertain nature of business and direct visitors to the appropriate contact
- Supervise and train office staff/volunteers in procedures and current software
- Ability to work extended hours when needed
- Attend meetings with party executives and take minutes when required.
- Ability to travel to events across PEI when/as needed
Education and Experience:
- Completion of a university degree or college program
- 5+ years experience in coordinating multiple projects ranging from day to day administration tasks to spearheading initiatives
- 2-4 years experience in day-to-day accounting.
- 5+ years in administration – including filing, office organization, creation, and delivery of mass communications
- Strong command of written and spoken English. French language considered an asset.
Please send cover letter and resume to [email protected]. Applications will close at 4:00 pm on October 8, 2021.
We thank all those that apply, but only those selected will be contacted for an interview.